Why are some people really good with men/women and others really bad?

Some get boyfriends/girlfriends easily and others struggle and some never meet anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's different. You could either be too shy and just be bold and meet more people and have the guts to get to know them and ask them out, or you could be aiming too high or aiming for the wrong kind of people. This sounds cliché but I still think that there's someonw for everyone - you just gotta find that person. Some people ger lucky finding a matching pair right away, some people have to go through a path of trial and error, either getting to know new people thar aren't interested or having relationships that just don't work out.

What Girls Said 2

• personality, timing, location, always going for the wrong kind of people. i think there are a variety of factors and probably isn't just one thing to blame.

• I think I'm falling down to the category of the struggle of not finding anyone. Sad as it sound lol

• You're still young. You have time.

• I get that a lot but being way more matured than my own age is like bleh

What Guys Said 2

• Its just bad luck. Sometimes I really feel like I have the skills and confidence, then when I'm about to ask a girl out I pussy out.

• I imagine it's due to social skills... !