I can't find a girl for me?

Im a freshmen in high school. I can't find a girl thats like me in any way or that appeals to me in terms of personality. I haven't had a girl friend in forever. they dont see things the way I see them. most of them are very narrow minded and just plain unlikable. I know im pretty young but I just really miss that feeling.

(Thanks to those who have answered)

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to add many girls as possible. They are fun to talk to and have as friends. Eventually you'll start liking one and then you ask her out.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe if you just stopped looking and let her come to you. Or maybe see someone that you may like and talk to her then you guys could start a friendship and maybe then ask her to be your girlfriend. Being a Freshman as well, well being a teenager in general I undestand how you feel like you want someone of interest like you want to feel that love once again. But it's okay you'll find someone soon.

• I've never been on a date till last yeah but I was a girl once. You probably aren't going to find what you're looking for in high school. Maybe you will but it's like the hunger games in there.

• I would worry about it. Half of the girls out here are airheads. But if it really bothers you, find someone who appeals to you and try to at least become a friend

What Guys Said 4

• You may have to hunt outside of your school for a girlfriend if the ones so far at your school aren't cutting it.

Like a fisherman... u may have to fish in a different spot. Don't give up the hunt; your first semester isn't even over yet! ;-)

• Confidence is everything, but seriously just enjoy high school and avoid high school dating. It isn't worth it because it will never last and its drama you will regret later. Trust me from experience. Enjoy being a kid man.

• Talk to as many girls as you can till you can find her don't be shy to approach narrow minded girls as well. Say hi to every girl that you see everyday.

• You'll spend most of your life looking for that feeling. Don't focus on it. Find a hobby.