Would you date a guy younger than you? (Even if he has a good/cool personality)?

Well the question says it all but to add more info and details is that I started talking to this chick flirting a bit made her laugh quite frequently but once she said her age and then I did so too we had a five year difference and she started getting quiet on me suddenly

• Yes
    50% (10)30% (3)43% (13)Vote
  • No
    50% (10)10% (1)37% (11)Vote
  • Results
    0% (0)60% (6)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• It depends... I would date someone a year younger than me. But I'm already kinda iffy with a two year age gap.

Though if our chemistry is super duper uper strong and if I'm really interested in him. Then sure I guess age wouldn't matter.

I can't date a middle schooler though that would be awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess people get more flexible the older thet get.. I'm 19 and I won't date anyone a year younger than me.. It just a different phase in life.. If both people are in school together or have a similar life style than maybe..

0|1
    0|0
    • I never thought about it like that thanks for your opinion

• Yea , I don't care about age if he has a great personality and we get along but only if it's like 2 year difference.. Maybe three haha if he's mature enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on your age. The older you are, the less age difference matters. It does look like you are pretty young, so in your case, I honestly wouldn't date someone younger.

As a matter of fact my most recent boyfriend was 4 years older than me, so I can't picture dating anyone who is younger than me. Genuinely girls prefer older men, just the maturity level is different!

Good luck! (:

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes.. age gap doesn't matter if both of you have the right mindset on working out each other's differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't, because it be awkward for me. I prefer about the same age, but a little older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I definitely would if I was ever on the dating scene again.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would, but not 5 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he made me happy then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 31 and I'm totally into a 27 year old.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Why would I date men?

1|0
    2|0
  • i would never date a guy... bromance? maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Most chicks I know would probably give you a shot if it's only 5 years, but that also depends what age you are. For instance 30-35 doesn't really matter but 18-23 can really make a difference cause guys at 18 are usually immature while a 23 year old girl is already done with college or close to it so she has some experience.

0|0
    0|0