Intimacy without sex?

How can I be intimate with a girl without actually having sex? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Intimacy is about how vulnerable you allow yourself to be with someone else, it's about trusting them with information you share and being physically close to them. Intimacy it about how close you let someone to you emotionally as well as physically.

What Girls Said 2

• Cuddle <3 it does the heart good !

• Lay in bed and talk about your most inner thoughts. Intimacy is more than just physical.

What Guys Said 4

• By sex I assume you are talking about intercourse/penetration. So my opinion is based on this assumption.
    1) Kissing is actually the hands-down winner
    2) You can watch p*rn together
    3) Sex chat over phone/ sharing naughty pictures (never underestimate the power of teasing)
    4) Taking a shower together
    5) Recreating the famous blindfolded strip scene from Paulo Coelho's novel 'Eleven Minutes'
    Cheers

• All of hat would definitely lead to sex. I'm trying to be intimate without sex.

• Be open
    hold hands
    cuddle
    play fight
    Confide ^_^

• Communicating with honesty and acting authentically.

And lots of handjobs.

• Of course! kissing, cuddling and foreplay are very intimate things you can do without having sex. My girlfriend and I do those and we haven't had sex either.