Why dont guys notice me at school?

guys never pay attention to me :( i try to dress & do my hair all cute but guys dont ever notice & whenever im chillin with my friends, guys flirt with all of them except me! :( like wth? & i try having a conversation with guys but they just ignore me or just not seem interested in me :( & i am confident in my looks & my personailty & im a cool ass girl lol & my friends say im funny & that im someone to count on & a real trustworthy friend & imma gamer i like to play xbox games & im just fun to hang out with but yet im single & guys dont ever notice me! :( is it chz im a quiet person? im quiet but im NOT shy at all! im just quiet cuz I don't know how to start a convo
with a cute guy i see.. he has to start the convo with me first unless if its a close friend of mine then i can start the convo first but other than that I don't know why guys never notice me! i been single for 10 months now & im getting soo tired of it! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• being quiet is bad. If a girl is quiet with me i assume she wants nothing more to do with me, which is probably true since most girls dislike me. Its basically my rule of thumb.

What Guys Said 8

• you can say hi to who you like if nobody come to you.. and he will do the rest probably.. but show him that you like him.. smile.. and sometimes you start a new topic.. these are general flirt stuffs..

• Well, it's probably because their nervous to actually confront you. They just talk to your friends to see if you get in the convo, and then they'll talk to you. Maybe you should approach them. I know I'd be happy if the cute friend talks to me.

• lol ugh I don't know how to start a convo tho! >:( i feel like i would get him bored

• lol thankss :) & yeah i know imma enjoy my life :)

• Lol yesh!

• "i try to dress & do my hair all cute" <---- that is. you try too much sister... they've suspected you feel insecure about your image.

try be more comfortable with yourself. ;-)

• lmao i dont put out the extras tho ! i mean i just dont be looking all bummy & ghetto lol im confused tho guys dont notice me at school but yet when i walk home guys always saying "Dangg she got ASS" & at school 3 guys told me that... but they dont notice who i am -__-

• i dont know if that extra conservative sweater is helping

• nope i dont need bikini pics to help me. that just makes me look like i want some attention for a guy to look at my body lol

• well don't you? you're contradicting yourself here, do you want the boys to notice you or not

• Probably you dont like guys... Just do a group sex...

• I think you are doing a test here, because guys I know wouldn't pass you without noticing you.

• what do u mean by "u are doing a test here" ? & i dont think so cuz it seems like all guys want are the loud ass girls lol

• some guys may be, but not all. I mean that you wanted to know weather guys like your personality or not

• Cuz, dat fayce tho.

• Thats probably true lol im probably just hella ugly ahaha

• Don't feel ugly, I seen worse.

• If i seen you on that first day itself i wold have proposed you.

What Girls Said 3

• Its because your not a slut! Looking back at it was always the girls that would do anything for guys that were popular. Yupp the world isn't fair! But hey the right guy will come around someday... Hope you aren't an attention seeker though...

• ugh i know most guys out here only want sluts who want attention -__- but im not gonna be no slut just for a guy attention lol i rather be single & lonely :p

• Right on! I graduated not really popular but that's okay cuz im not gonna be a hoe and im glad I wasn't cuz I graduated with honours while they graduated with babies. Good girls will always finish first no matter what anyone says!

• lol there's no such thing as "popular" people. thats only in movies aha but there are some geeks tho lol & yeah good girls are the best :)

• bc you try too hard?

• Yes being quiet can be off putting the guy might think you're uninterested
    Start a convo with a cute guy for once, just say Hi and hopefully he'll do the rest

• I also had the same problem with only being approached outside of school
      But in school I guess I had this shy girl nerd reputation

• lol yeah like its weird in school & outside of school os wayy different aha

• Yep story of my life. Not as much in college and actually After high school some of the guys from hs talk to me even though I seemed invisible before