Scenario: You are on a first date with someone when all of a sudden they let out a huge fart. Your reaction?

You are on a date with someone. you both seem to be hitting it off when all of a sudden your date lets out a massive fart. They are super embarrassed about it and apologize for it.

How do you react?

It's accidental

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Id pretty much start laughing and tell them it's cool ^_^ we are all grown ups and human being here and if someone dares to fart in front of you it only shows me they are just super comfortable around me.

• I'd laugh and proceed to tell him: "Hey, don't worry about it. Sometimes I do that shit too!"

• I just fart back. (Shrek)
    HHHHHHHHHH

• Laugh. I wouldn't be impressed though lol.

• ahah well id have a little laugh but you can't really judge them that much, its a natural thing really :)

• Asker, what you do want to do is, look at her up and down for at least 10secs or so and then go back as if nothing happened, that makes it awkward as hell for her but it's a good laugh and a good memory (for me atleast) to talk about hahaha

Ain't that right Zo? ahahahaa O:)

• hahhahaha oh god :")

• Do it Asker, you'll thank me later :D

Oh god, no hahahaha, just look at your girl up and down :D I wouldn't want to have a friendly conversation with you mate

• Im a little childish, so i would laugh uncontrolably

• I would find it hilarious and then laugh. Dating is already hard enough with all the do's, don'ts, and rules that "need" to be followed. If anything, it would be an icebreaker of sorts.

• Yeah, that's embarrassing. If it was truly an accident and he at least had the decency to apologize for it, then I can let it slide and be like ''Careful what you eat now, you don't want to let another explosion''.. but saying that in a funny way.

Then off course if it's one of those farts done on purpose and exaggerated... yes that's gross.

• I would not care, as long as it was not on purpose, it's fine. I mean it is part of human nature. But yeah, I'd probably laugh. A lot.

• Just smile and say "It's ok" then proceed with your conversation. It's naturally nothing you can do about it.

• If it's accidental I'd laugh it off. Then maybe tell him something embarrassing about myself to make him feel less uncomfortable.

• I would be grossed out.

I would hope that the massive fart had no scent.

• Forgive him , it is nothing big deal and forget it
    though it is funny :P

• I can't help but laugh at this... It isn't a deal breaker I guess as long as it isn't a habit in public.

• " LOL ewwwwwww" would be my reaction, would be a little asks but I'd get over it if I liked the guy

• I'd probably think it's funny but as someone who has stomach issues I can understand how embarrassing it can be. I'd tell them not to worry about it and make a mini joke about it just to lighten the mood.

• I don't care. It's absolutely gross but I don't really care.

• I would nervously laught for like 5 min.. then slowly walk away..

What Guys Said 27

• 2|2
  • My reactions to this is to just say that accidents happen to a lot of people in not only in dates but everywhere else as well. But I wouldn't know anything about this, because I've never been on any dates before in my life. Everyone in life farts in and out of life that ends up being an accident or the opposite of that. No one in life is that perfect in life. Even the most & peaceful people has their fair share of embarrassing moments curtain days too. We all just have to learn how to accept ourselves for who we really are no matter what, because the mistakes & accidents is a way for us all to learn from them in order to make us because a lot more stronger. I just want to tell you all that as a 23 year old dude I just want to point out that my ass is average & I fart all the time & it's no big deal. If there was a time that I needed to fart on a 1 on 1 date I would just turn around & blow the win t& say that it's just my ass trying to talk to people too. It's strange, but I would just face my problems head on. Like I said before about no one being perfect, because one day everyone would have to face their personal demons sooner rather than later.

• I'd smirk and tell her I love you.

• I would stand up, and walk away. Just kidding, I don't know. I would probably laugh, and possibly fart back if I was holding one in (Only fair lol).

• "8/10 not bad"

Then move on.

• On purpose = major turnoff.
    Accidental = we laugh, and I probably end up in the doghouse for teasing.

• Yeah i meant on accident :P

• Hahaha yeah I woulnd't care. It's whatever to me, basically. If anything, I would feel a little bad for her.

• You're quite something if you end up in the dog house after a 1st date. Hehehe

• I would say excuse you and say don't you love nature? Then I would say everyone does it to make it her feel less awkward. I mean we are all human and we do it. Now if it were intentional that's a different story. Like this one girl in my band class, she burps like a pig intentionally then laughs and sometimes says excuse me. That bothers me and it's disgusting. Especially for a girl

• If it is an accident no big deal. It's a normal bodily function. But if it was on purpose the date ends right then.

• Kind of grossed out, but as long as she didn't sit there all proud of it and apologized; well, sharts happen.

• If the date's going well I'd tease her to death. All in good fun.

If it's not going well then it will just make me want out even more.

• actually it is important how huge it is.. :p
    but it would be funny and i will laugh.. the smell part will decide what i do.. =)

• Laugh and then give them $20

• I'd f**kin' LOL.
    Then go on like it didn't happen.

• Literally say "don't worry about it, shit happens" and continue on.

• I would want to meet her again because women farts seem to be so secret...

• I'll ignore it. (If it's not her habit)

• We all no it's natural

• I would make a joke about it, hopefully we are in an open area...

• Laugh my fukking ass off. Then probably feel bad for laughing. Tfw nice guy

• I'd laugh about it, my immaturity would get the best of me haha

• Nahh wtf, she's getting abandoned

• Nothing. I can't smell anyways, so no harm done. :)

• dump them on the spot...

• im gonna laugh so hard !!!

• I'd smell her fart.

• Laugh together then silently say, "Let's just walk away like this never happened."

• When I was going down on her?