What do you do when someone tried to take advantage of you?

Basically a guy I know lead me on and tried to take advantage of me then denied it when I confronted him and manipulated me into thinking he did like me which I stupidly fell for. He then tried to take advantage of me again and I realized what he had done. Now I just feel like such an idiot for believing him. I really want to move on and forget about what happened, but its so hard. How do I get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just an option for him. That should help you move on to find someone who cares for you. Feel good that you didn't go further with him and saved yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I let them see my callous and ruthless nature and that usually does the trick.

How do you get over it? You cut this guy off indefinitely and you focus on other things in your life until you meet another guy.

• How long have you knew the guy?

• I've known him for about a year and a half, but we didn't really get to know eachother until about 6 months ago

• Well my advice for you is to find something better to focus on. And cut this guy out of your life trust me it feels good cutting useless people out of your life. You should try it sometime.

• May b u need a good friend who is not greedy for sex, just keep Chating with me if u wanna...

• I agree, I need someone that isn't greedy for sex and no thanks, I'll pass

What Girls Said 1

• Forgive, forget and move on. What done is done.