How the hell would you know of a shy guy likes you?

I always come across players and they would say how they like me in no time, along with compliments.
But we all know decent guys aren't that forward and they're more subtle about it, but how exactly would you know if they like you? Mainly through text I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy. A shy guy would rather you made the moves. If he responds positively and then starts to open up and initiate, bingo!
    It's a 2-way street, and anyone can initiate - usually the one who is less shy.

What Guys Said 6

• As a shy guy it would be tough to admit I liked you, if I didn't get some sort of signal you liked me I probably wouldn't say anything at all. When a shy girl likes the shy guy its the worst cause neither of us makes a move, we both look dumb.

• You don't.

• It's hard. I will tell you this though, if he is shy and you text him, he will probably like you already because you showing interest. I was like that.

• The magic word for every single "Does he/she like me" question out there: Ask.

• Just ask him you like me he says yes he is yours if he says no he still is yours if he says nothing he is yours... this the best thing about shy guys! :)

• if, for example, he asks you out

• Yeah erm thats kinda unlikely

• completely out of the blue would be unlikely. but if he feels that you might have a bit interest, he might go for it

What Girls Said 1

• Double texting is always a good sign, you could try arrange to do something see how it goes :)