Why do I sabotage everything?

i have authority issues, i hate rules, i got fired and almost fired because of lateness and when someone tells me to do something ; i won't do it and when everything is seeming to go perfect by plan, i somehow end up sabotaging it. Its like i want it that ''way'', i want to be destroyed and not ''perfect'. This is my nature and i hate it! because it gets me into trouble! how can i get over this? i tend to be, disorganized, stubborn, Always late when i should be on time, its like im angry at people and i want to piss them off and i hate being dependent on anyone, how can i get over this? im also dreamy, absent, hard time focusing on things that dont interest me. Please help, im 22 and a young beautiful woman, i dont want to throw my life away.

Most Helpful Guy

• "how can i get over this?", meds.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like an immaturity problem that needs addressing more than anything else.

You're akin to a small child who gets told not do something and does it regardless. My three year old nephew is like you but I expect it from him, not a grown adult of the age of twenty two.

• As other have said, if it is bad enough, take meds. It seems like you may have ADHD.

• become independent! start your own business somehow. its never been easier and if you are your own boss, there is nobody telling you what to do

• im so in the the same boat... I just solve it with time manage meant and booze. it also helps that Im slightly OCD. so i just switch them as needed.

What Girls Said 0