Is it weird that I only love girls who wear superdry and hollister hoodies?

I have a hoodie fetishh and for some reason i can't fall in love with a girl that doesn't wear hoodies... I think its weird. I never met a girl with the exact same feels... So im pretty alone...

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm infact am a hoodie extremist. I wear my hood up when there is a slight chill in all seasons. I feel like the media wanted to put a bad stereotype on hoodians ever since trayvon was killed by that idiotic cop. Long live the hood. i feel I'm better than guy fawkes wearing that mask. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm shocked that you know what superdry is also, it's not really shocking coming from the guy with the hoodie "fetish"

• If a girl isn't the hoodie type, if she really likes you, she will try to incorporate hoodies into your love life.

• Thats weird. But I heard that the thing that makes you attracted to the opposite sex is the reflection of what you want for yourself. So i guess, you love wearing hoodies also?

What Guys Said 1

• "So im pretty alone...", and may you never breed! \o/