What's wrong now? Is he mad?

My boyfriend used to call me all the time but now he doesn't. But he still asked me to go to the movies with him Friday? I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's just not a phone guy. just because he doesn't want to talk on the phone doesn't mean he's mad at you. most guys do not like to talk on the phone as much as women do... generally speaking. don't let this one behavior dictate your perception of his feelings. it can be a factor but if other things in your relationship are great don't worry.

but you could ask him simply...'do you like talking on the phone?' and you should get a relatively simple answer

What Guys Said 2

• That a really great amount of details. I'll see how many fucks I can spare to make up an answer for you.

• How long doesn't he call as much as before? It can be just a temporary thing because of a situation he's going through. Well, I think the best thing to do is giving him some kind of "tip". You can say, for example, that you miss when he called you more frequently.

What Girls Said 3

• i need a few more details, how long have you been dating? on a quick glance i assume you guys are out of the honeymoon stage where he was constantly calling you. he obviously still wants to be with you otherwise he might have ended it. Also he is still making plans to see you. Is this your first relationship, i don't mean to ask that in a demeaning way but i found i was asking the same question thinking there was something wrong when the relationship was only progressing in the natural way it should be?

• We've been dating 2 months and it's his first I think and my like 4th

• i would put it to above then, don't worry for him he has moved out of honey moon stage. i don't see any red flags here :D

• Thank you!

• Did you have a fight or something?
    If not, then it's probably due to boredom or routine. It happens.

• honeymoon stage is over dudette!! welcome to real life