A hot guy takes you home and you discover his hair is fake?

You're at the club, this hot guy with dark, moussed and styled hair with a young, sexy beard smiles at you, walks up and grabs you by the waist and you're in teh haven. He takes you home and you both undress and bang, then you discover he's wearing a wig. Do you laugh or cry?
Would you rather him tell you as you get home or not talk about it?

• Laugh and continue to bang
  • Laugh then leave
  • Cry/fight but continue to bang
  • Cry/fight then leave
  • Indifferent, man's hair is unnecessary

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really care about someone or even in the Beginning baby stages of Liking Him, then hair here, dear, shouldn't Matter and only What he is made up of should be just a Matter of Accepting him Unconditionally, no laughing matter about it.
    None of us are flawless. We all try to do Something to Fix Something about Ourselves when going out in public to give us a little more self esteem and Of Course----Want the public eye to see us for Something nice as spice... it's called caring about How we look and yes, feeling more secure in the sanction of Having Done it And----Done it Up.
    With a man who is Mr, Perfect and later you find he has something about himself that he feels Comfortable in letting you know about himself, I would Commend Him, not Condemn him... he likes you enough to show what he the other side of him is made up of and that he is Not trying to hide it in between the sheet as A------Cheat with a sheet on.
    If you find you Feel you have been 'Cheated,' then politely walk away from the evening and don't bother with his holler to you anymore, meaning, "Don't call me, I will call you."
    I wouldn't 'Laugh or cry.' It probably would hit me funny in a way that I would have to tell myself: How much do I really give a rat's nest if he has hair or not?
    Good luck.

• Thank you! An insightful opinion from a mentally and emotionally mature lady. I appreciate it! Good luck to you too :)

• You're so sweet! xx happy belated new years!

• Ohh, thank you, sweetie, and you as well.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 15

• I'd be so creeped out - beyond words...

If you're bald then just be bald. Shave it all off fgs.
    If you just want a different look, make sure the girl knows it's not your hair beforehand.

• You bring about an interesting point. But how does he make sure the girl knows beforehand? Tell her in the club while they're dancing or when they get home? (honest question)

• Yes, they absolutely should.
      The thing is, everyone expects of a woman to have some of those things, if not all, of a man no one expects them to wear a wig... O. o

Luckily, I don't do any of those things except a little concealer under my eyes... so... I like looking exactly like myself.

• I guess you are a beautifully natural redhead from your profile pic :)
      And that's the point, people don't expect men to wear concealers or fake hairs... But I believe it would be difficult for a girl to admit wearing anything to conceal or alter anything, especially on first hand encounters. Maybe she should reveal things later on in the relationship?

• I would feel lied to.
    I would start pulling at his eyelashes and facial hair , demanding to know what else is fake !
    If I find anything else I will hold them to my chest in my arms, and run out of his home shouting,
    "I will no longer be deceived !"

• LMAO what if everything else is real?

• In different
    It isn't nice to laugh at people for that and there's nothing to cry about.
    some guys look good when they are bald.

• I'd be surprised, and I guess I'd laugh, but at that point I'd say hair really doesn't matter anymore :)

• So lets say his clownish stunt would've been successful then? ;)

• I guess, yeah :D

• Nice! :D

• I would have liked to know edits hand, but is no big deal. I wear makeup so they I look isn't 100% when you first meet me, so I don't judge. But just embrace the bald. My dad was bald and I like bald guys

• You sound very rational! Thank you for your honest opinion :)

• Thank you and your welcome

• It is ok. That is just a hair anyway.

• Do you believe women's hair is more important?

• For sure! One must embrace everything that he's got, especially his/her body :)

• Eh... Plenty of women wear extensions without notifying the man about it. Hell some of them are borderline balding.. How many of those women do you think tells the man beforehand that she's bald or is balding... NONE.

So its no big deal really.

• I would rather him to tell me as we get home, although I don't see myself in this scenario.

• And when he does, what would your reaction be? Assuming he makes it sound funny while maintaining a healthy amount of confidence?

• Thank you! But in that case would you find his excuse justifiable?

• You're welcome. Yes, I would. It's understandable.

• I voted e 😐

• I wear fake hair. I can't really judge... I'm not sleeping with a stranger.

• Thank you for your honesty! Wigs can be fun expressive items can't they?

• You're welcome and yeah. I like them. Let's a person switch up there style. Some people look better with them even tho they have hair already.

• True! ;)

• Grabbing me by the waist ain't enough to get me. Hell, if he's doing it without my consent, he's getting an elbow right in the solar plexus. I don't like strangers making moves on me.

That said, hair or no hair, it doesn't matter to me - I'm just not attracted to the idea of having sex with fucking strangers.

• Thanks for your input, but you're missing the point of my question, in a way that I'm not getting useful information haha! Sorry. Let's say he's done the right moves on you, you talked, liked each other... etc, before it comes to sex or any physical situation during which you discover his hair is fake, what would be your reaction or thoughts?

• Bang him and then never call him back.

• Why never call back? lol

• Aren't you glad you didn't do that to your hair?

• I think I would have had to go extreme and hurt the follicles, and it's an outdated style anyways so I'm glad I did not :D

• I vote E but I would take his toupee and put it over mu hair just to joke around :p

• Aww cutest answer so far xD

• I voted b
    I don't like bald guys

• So would you leave your bf or hubby when he starts losing hair? Mind you, the majority of men naturally lose their hair at some point.

• I would be like wtf. But I'm a nice person and I don't like to hurt other people's feelings, so if they wear a wig i would be fine with it

• I see! Contradicts your first answer but it's okay lol Yes, you are a nice person :)

• I wouldn't go home with a man from a club let alone be at a club. So it doesn't matter.

If I discovered some other way is be flabbergasted.

• I praise your puritanical choices, but what would you think of him or do has you been flabbergasted about the wig or lack of hair on head? What if he tells you?

• That's true! One has to jump in and take a chance :)

• Exactly!

What Guys Said 5

• i would be that guy. bladness is my worst fear.

if one day go bald (NEVER NEVER NEVER) i'd definetely wear fake hair. i'd be totally ashamed to go out bald in public

• Oh man, lets start saving up for that hair transplant ;) Don't do it in England though, too expensive.

• reverse situation if it were a girl, hmm... it really depends how far we already got lol. but most likely no get out.

• I think this is how far we've got: we flaunt our looks to initially attract women's sexual attention, then we establish the connection and the rest doesn't matter much. On the other hand, women's looks are much more importantly consistent to men to be maintained throughout the relationship, right?

• well a girls gotta at least try with some effort. she doesn't have to look stunning all the time but yeah even for men. proper maintenance in all departments is a must.

• Yes, that's why I thought we could get away with a little wig, it makes sense considering all other parts are top notch, but apparently not!

• I feel like most would leave just because they would feel like they were lied to and nobody likes false advertising, I am surprised by some of the women's responses cause I am bald and I also am bald in the eyebrows I have like 5% of eyebrow hair and lost like 90% of my beard.

• Yeah but don't many women wear fake things all the time? Why don't men react the same?

• I see, best wishes for you on the new years and the new home!

• I don't see why men don't just shave their heads when they realize they're going bald. Looks far better than having a bald spot or hair jutting out to the side. One less aspect about yourself to be attached to.

• The bald look does not work with some facial features or head shapes, like my friend, and in some places there are way too many bald men, which takes a huge toll on the individualistic person who tries to look a bit different than the rest.

• Have u heard or seen Johnny Sins? He being bald banged almost 3500 girls, repeatedly few of them banged..

• Yep, but Sins looks like a generic hollywoodian hot, bald guy. Not all guys have the facial features to compliment a bald head, but I could be wrong.