Why do girls play mindgames?

My girl is trying to act like the buse one should work around her schedule. Nudges me off during text etc . Yet wheb I asked her if she wanted to end it she got extremely emotional saying only I make her happy all that jazz. Said she would do anything for me. I accused of head ges before she got very defensive. Now she's pulling it again.. why the hell is she doing this does she need. more affection?

Almost certain she is not cheating either.

Most Helpful Guy

• For power and control.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys play mind games to and basically because we can if you want pussy then do what she asks

• So... is it why do girls play mind games? Or is it why does my girlfriend play mind games?

• Every girl I've dated has done this to some exent you can't sit here and say you haven't. Don't front.

• Right over your head lol.

• Ok. Let me reword this for you. Why do you think my girlfriend is playing mindgames.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe there's something she's not getting that she wants?

• Some women will play mind games to see what kind of guy you are and if they should stick around or not. It takes less time than a long relationship.

• We all want what we want.