Uhmmmm... im a black female from SA... im trying to find out do white guys really like black girls with weaves?

Cause I'm frustrated if I should get a weave of keep my natural hair

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only speak for myself. I've never been in a relationship with a black woman, but I find them attractive - and honestly, I prefer their natural hair over weaves.

What Guys Said 5

• Keep it natural. White guys in Africa generally want the African experience when dating a woman of colour

• it all depends. some guys do some guys don't... white, black or any other race it all depends

• honestly im not sure. its all taste. just do what you feel comfortable with and see who it attracts.

• It does not matter im a white man that likes black women. All that matters is what makes you feel good about you. Whether is be weave, bald, braided... etc. if we like you were gonna come holler at you.

• I can't speak for all white guys, but I much prefer natural hair.

What Girls Said 3

• If you like it and feel beautiful in it then it doesn't matter what other people think.
    Men usually don't care what women do or don't do with out hair though, haha. Just do what you like best and I'm sure you will find a guy who likes it too.

• It might be a regional thing, so I don't know if I can really give you a straight forward answer. I'm sure that if they really like you, they'll accept all of you... hair included.

• you dont need to change your appearence for a guy. if u wanna do it do it not to impress him but to make yourself look njce. best of luck