Guys value friends over their girlfriends?

Whenever my boyfriend tells me, that me and him can hang out on this certain day but then he blows me off for his friend.. Why does he do this?

Me and him are okay now we figured it out (:

Most Helpful Guy

• This shouldn't be happening. Usually most guys will not change plans if his friends invited him to hang out after he had already scheduled hanging out with you.

• I think you should find someone better

• thank you but I don't know ya know there's other things he does and this is one of the things that piss me off the most

What Guys Said 6

• Nah... my friends never do anything with me outside of school. So WHEN I get a girlfriend (staying hopeful by saying 'when') I'll be hanging out with her a lot.

• does he blow you off for something as little as just hanging out with his buddy?

• there's more to that. and there's other things he does..

• from everything I know so far, it seems like he doesn't put much effort into you and the relationship itself. I really don't know what to suggest though, I mean my original suggestion is basically it but stick to it ya know.

• true ugh this is so hard

• Because he likes his friends, he doesn't like you. Once a guy loves a girl (assuming he does) then he stops liking her. You can't have both like and love from him.

• this made me laugh if he doesn't like me he shouldn't have asked me out

• You can love someone and think they're cool

• @Lilac79 Im not talking about cool, I'm talking about "like".

• because he is immature and does not understand what a relationship is. You need to sit him down and explain to him that your his girlfriend and need to treated like one

• tbh i am his first girlfriend but I've talked to him before and he keeps doing it

• 0|0
  • In about 3 months, his friends are still likely to be a part of his life...

What Girls Said 0