Creepy to Direct Message girl I like on twitter?

Hi, the girl I like who I am almost certain likes me back followed me on Twitter the other day and favorited a few of my tweets! Would it be creepy if I sent her a direct message on Twitter saying hey or something like that?

So she responded and we were talking and it was going fine and then she gave me a one worded answer? Does this mean she is telling me to back off or go away?

Most Helpful Girl

• What did she say, maybe you asked something that offended her

• I asked "Did you do anything exciting for your birthday?" and she just said "Party" which left me clueless on how to respond.

• Just did :) thanks!

• No problem lol :)

What Girls Said 4

• no not really if she followed you she gave you that permission

• No, she would probably enjoy conversing with someone new.

• If you just say hey or what's up or something, that's totally fine. Not creepy at all 😃

• No, it would not. How does favoriting a few tweets give you the impression she likes you?

• Not what I meant. There are a lot of events that made me think that. I let her catch me staring at her and she looks at me and flips her hair, she always stops when turning around and stops on me and looks at me while talking to people. She will fix my hair for me and compliment me. It's just a boat load of things that if I mention them all I could make it a book.

• Oh, apologies for the misunderstanding.

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't hurt to message her; u don't have anything to lose.

Just make sure u keep it lighthearted, no "i was thinking about you" type of stuff.

A simple playful comment about a tweet she wrote can start the conversation.

• lol, bloody twits!