If a guy flirts with another girl, is it possible for him to still take your relationship seriously?

He's not really flirty by nature so there isn't multiple girls he flirts with. Its usually just one of his female friends who he used to hook up with, they seem like really good friends and sometimes he'll be overtly sexual towards, his behaviour would make you think he's single. He's also very touchy-feel when he's with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's probably just comfortable like that around her because of the history but if he's with you then he shouldn't be doing that shit with another girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Flirting can be fun. I used to do it all the time during my 25 yr marriage. It was never anything that was physical (I never touched them in any way), I never thought for a second about cheating on my wife...
    So it should have no bearing on your relationship.
    however, he also should not be doing it in front of you unless it is just a joke. And if he does, and you talk with him and let him know it bothers your, he should stop immediately. If he doesn't, and you have communicated to him that is bothers you, then you have a real issue.

• yeah he can be trusted
    men are usually flirty with old friends but they never take that seriously

• No. Chances are he will cheat.

What Girls Said 1

• Same things happen d to me he was with me and after about a year he admitted he was still partially in love with her - the girl he always flirted with- and it hurt so bad a few months latter I walked in on a moment and saw them laughing then he just leaned in and kissed her when he saw me he literally said "o shit I forgot I was still with her " basically I'd be care full around him