Need motivation to never give up, stories?

For the sake of myself and the gag community, I really need motivation from you people about never giving up chasing the girl of your dreams or finding the right person.

If you have past stories that are motivating, please share and hopefully both I and any other gag member who feels down right now can make use of it.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy and you wrote chasing the girl of your dreams but here is a story about a boy and me ☺️
    When I was 9 I met a guy at soccer he was 11 and I fell in love instantly and I know when you are nine you can't love somebody and I did but he didn't love me he didn't nearly even speak to me and I keept playing socce and so did he and then we got older and I was 12 and he was 14 and I still loved him more than just too the moon and back but he still didn't love me more than a friend but at least he was my friend but we began to tease each other and be more friendly or more than friendly when I were 14 and he was 16 I had nearly won him over but he still didn't love me more than a friend or that was what I thought because when I was 17 and he was 19 he came home to me and committed his love and said that he had loved me since we were 14 and 16 and that he just were afraid that I would reject him but look at us now I'm 18 and he is 20 we are engaged and live together in a lovely apartment in Brighton ❤️ So keep going One Day you Will reach your goal

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Every time I need motivation for something I just reed this howbaddoyouwantitspeech.blogspot.com/.../...l.html

• well, you'll never know until you try.

true story, hope it does good.

• Once I didn't give up on a girl for over three weeks!

• i once knew this guy. quite, simple guy, always kept always kept to himself. he was a farmer. he did his work from 5 am to 6 pm and all he wanted was a female companion. for many many many years, every day after work he drove to town, to a local pub, to have a couple of beers and hoping that he would one day finally meet the woman of his life. that day finally came. it was love at first sight and the guy was so happy. while they were talking he kept thinking "im so thankful for never giving up, i kept my faith and it paid off, im about to have my life complete". after some drinks, both happily got in his car, he wanted to take her back to his farm. and, sadly, on the way back home a truck driver smashed the farmer and the girl to bits, because some traffic lights were not working. ironically enough... it was a driver that also was on his way to the same farm to get the freshest crops, for him to make the deliverys