What kind of girlfriend does a man honestly want in his life?

What type of girl does a guy really like? I mean good looks is a bonus right? What if your gf was model material on the outside but super bitch on the inside? I'm curious to know the qualities a guy looks for in a girl... This should be interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, aside from being sweet and similar
    traits, I like a girl who can challenge me in/enjoy
    some of the same activities I do.

One of my favorite traits in girls (most girls does this)
    is that giggly/kiddish way they get over the smallest things
    like finding a pretty shell/stone on the beach, and they get
    all happy about it. ^.^

All in all, I like a girl who's able to make
    my heart race with the way she acts normaly
    when not trying, as you said, looking good is
    a bonus. ^.~

What Guys Said 3

• a gf who would acept all my hobies, fetishes and live separately. i want to have my space.

but hey, which girl would accept that huh? that's why there's no need about loooking for a girl.

• honesty and a good heart are end game here. but the beginning is the trickiest.

• I like the cute, shy, lovey dovy, cuddly types that look like this. encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend always said he just loves a girl who's cute, funny, easy to get along with and fun to hang out with, and who doesn't take life too seriously :) i think at the end of the day, personality is everything to a guy, more than looks, as long as she can still look cute haha.