Masochism, and Sadism. (S&M)?

I'm a maso, sadist mix and I was wondering how guys feel about that. Since pain turns me on, and I also like to dish it out. Not like whip you and paddle you and stuff like that, maybe some handcuffs, but that's about it. How does that make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is what I think about it: "where do you want to meet? My place or yours?"

But really is a turn on fr many people I know girl friends and guy friends alike.

• Lol. I think most people do too, but they dont want to admit it. I think it's wonderful.

• It is wonderful, but I think people don't admit it because they are afraid that they would be frown upon

• Yeah. Society. Bunch of hypocrites.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh you mean sexually, that's probably okay then. Plenty of guys out there who wouldn't mind that but it takes time to learn that about them

• Yeah, that's my thing, don't want to scare anybody off.

• I love the stuff that they wear... hehe

img-l3.xvideos.com/.../...eddca40a9f56582c8.16.jpg

• Omg, I am not a dominatrix.

• I'm only into the BD part.

• So I guess I'd be BDSM? I like some forms of bondage, I like dominance, (being dominated, to certain extent) and being dominant. I'm also sadist maso mix, as you already know.

• B and D stand for Bondage and Discipline lol xD

• Then you could find something in common with me :)

• Handcuffs isn't S & M. It's B & S. And yeah I like it a lot

• Yeah, I know, but I wanted to keep it in one category. Join the S&M team.

• Yeah haha... team us. Team B&S

• Lol. Yesss high five.

• Definitely into BD and S. Not into a girl dominating me though, no thanks.

• Lol, that's understandable.

• Rock on. Let your freak flag fly!

• Does this include tease and denial of an orgasm? Also, you're under 18? already onto the advanced kinky stuff?

• Shhhh no one has to know. Lol. Not like I'm having sex. I know what I like. I've had experience without having the EXPERIENCE. I'm 17. I like to be bit, and stuff like that. There's more, but we're going to keep this PG lol.

• Definite sex worker potential within you

• Sex worker potential on me? And same age as me? Your thing says 18-24.

• @linkywinky want to be the m to my s?

What Girls Said 7

• I think you're pretty normal.
    I like to tie my guy up and do some tease and denial stuff.
    He definitely likes it.
    Yeah no whips or any of that ballkicking stuff. UGH!
    I don't mind being tied up and teased either, but I would rather do it to him.
    HHHHHHH

• "no ball kicking" lmfbo.

• HHHHHHHHHHHH
      Yeah that stuff is pretty funny.
      One tiny tap from me (accidental really) and down goes some 200 lb macho man

• Lol. Yes.

• I can't relate to that in a sexual context. Pain definitely doesn't turn me on, nor does inflicting pain. I can be masochistic, but it has nothing to do with sexual desire, it's more of a coping mechanism for me when I'm alone and in pain.
    Bondage and Dominance, though I've had very little experience with it so far, I do believe could turn me on a lot. But pain? Nah hurting or being hurt by the person I love just feels wrong to me.
    But hey, you do you. I don't care. I just won't be having sex with you xD or anyone else into S&M.

• Lol, I'm only into guys so that would definitely mark chances of us having sex off the list. When I say pain I don't man like black and blue pain. But were all different people.

• It makes me want to hug you! <3

• I once belted my bfs hands, it was fun, would recommend

• Can you or someone briefly describe the differences and give examples of what exactly each mean? I've never explored it but enjoy being dominanted (no pain) but unsure what is what. Thank you..

• B- bondage (being restrained some how)
      D- discipline ("beating" or denial of objects, etc.)
      S- sadism (one who sexually enjoys inflicting pain on or feeling inferior to another person)
      M- masochism (one who sexually enjoys being dealt pain or feeling degraded to another person)

Not super on point, but there's the general description.

• Sadist like to be dominant, masos are submissive.

• Thank you :-)

• Handcuffs aren't really S&M they are more B&D (Bondage and Discipline)... just saying

• Sorry, just now seeing this, and I know, as I replied to another comment above. I was just trying to stick to one category.

• Bloody hell! Don't think anyone would mind being handcuffed and pleasured!

• Hahahaha. Your response made me laugh.

• Hahaha, glad to hear (read) that!

• I know what you meant. Lol.