I hate to be asking this but did he lose interest?

So I went out with this guy I've known for about a month. He initiated it and we had a fun time, at least I thought we did. He drove me home, we kissed, laughed, yada yada yada. He alluded to seeing me again but that could have been him just talking. Anyways, he hasn't said anything since that date.. And I'm kind of assuming it's over? It's been about 4 days and I'm confused. We definitely seemed to click well, he was really cool, and he was super incessant about seeing me again before this last date. I would have been fine with just hooking up but he didn't try that either.. if we had just been hooking up his radio silence would be making more sense. Do you guys think he's over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably expecting you to make the next move. Ask him out.

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say. Did you try talking to him? If both of you truly had a good time, I would doubt it's over. Talk to him. See how he's doing.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm did you try calling him?
    he's probably waiting for you to arange the next date