How to ask out that cute girl at the cash register?

First off, is it even ok to ask her out? I mean say like she's a complete stranger, but you feel compelled to talk to her because she's so attractive. If it's perfectly normal to do so then how do I approach her? Go up to her, buy something, and then what? How could I even start a conversation with this person I don't even know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go up to her and say "you would never guess how much shit i went threw to find this damn thing... better be worth it" when she laughs compliment her on her laugh. if she blushes or acts shy call her out on it, if she's rude about it dont bother. However, if she seems to be liking it say "hey i know you're at work and all, but can i get your phone number? you are too cute not to ask."

What Girls Said 2

• This little 19 year old boy was flirtin' it up with me at my register today and let me tell you how uncomfortable it made me because I HAVE to be polite. It is in my job description. I'm not allowed to be rude to you. So, if you really find her intriguing, I suggest finding a way to ask her out when she's not on shift. Because that shit is sketch as heck. And this way you'll know if she really wants to or if she's just dancing around the subject carefully because she has to be nice.

• "How'd you like to make some change and swing back to my place for pizza? Perhaps a dip in the hot tub? Perhaps watching THE BREAKFAST CLUB?"

That's how you ask out the cashier girl

• @DarkHumorRUs yes. you're right. you know me so much better than I know myself, thank you for that insight.

• I have never seen a bad movie that I voluntarily watched. I am that good at "judging the book by its cover".

• Since you're under 18 and I'm assuming she is under 18 you could start out just asking her what school she goes to, or give her some type of compliment. Or just ask her if she does any sports and let the conversation flow.

What Guys Said 3

• I work at a grocery store with a few attractive young women (one is my crush) and they get hit on A LOT. By single guy customers, and by the male coworkers. I only hit on my crush but its interesting to watch people hit on them and see how they react like the same every time.

Who knows how much this girl gets hit on normally. You'd have to do something to seem different. Maybe not, maybe you just have to be good looking. Ask her how she's doing to start off, then just be yourself like with anyone else.

• You only desire a relationship because your body wants to breed with her. Chances are she is hit on by better looking men as well all day. You're better off getting an escort woman.

Better yet get into a hobby, make friends with a few people, get into their social circle, then you'll start to meet women.

• You do know that the only technical purpose of a relationship is to
      1) maintain happiness
      and
      2) REPRODUCE

• "Hello. I like the way you ring things up. I want to bang you. Ready?"