What kind of guy do you girls prefer?

What do you prefer when talking to a guy (love interest) IRL and/or online, straightforward or a step by step kind of dude?

• Straightforward IRL and online
  • Step by step IRL and online
By step by step I mean, the person starting the talking, IRL or online, that is going to talk to you without being absolutely obvious that he likes you, trying to get to know you and then maybe try to get involve romantically after compared to straightforward, which is pretty much going up to you IRL or online and hitting on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a combination of the two I guess? I like getting to know someone a bit and then them being straightforward.

What Girls Said 6

• That's kind of changed for me with age. When I was in college and had more time I liked the step by step build up, but now that I'm done with college and working full time I honestly just want straightforward. This kind of sounds horrible, but I don't want to "waste" my time interpreting signals and trying to figure out what the other person is thinking.

• Straightforward and a little quirky. He needs to have enough energy and passion that we can continuously bounce off one another, because that puts me at ease and makes it easier for me to keep a conversation going with him instead of me reverting into my shy introverted shell and having it be one sided.

• step by stepm, I guess. I'd like to get to know one another first. too straight forward right off the bat might scare me a bit.

• Could you kind of help me out with what you mean?

• I would say straightforward to an extent. Like don't bombard me with compliments and stuff, but still be honest about where you really plan on going with this relationship within like the first week.

• Tall, full head of hair, good teeth, big dick and a fat wallet

• Well, you lowered my view of girls on this website.

• Sorry for down voting you. It just needed to be done.

• @Maxemeister lol 😋

What Guys Said 1

• What is "step by step"?