Guys, have you ever been asked out by a girl?

I got asked out by a girl today. Making her the tenth girl to ask me out in my life time. Have you ever been asked out by a girl? How does it feel rejecting a girl? How do you feel when you're asked out?

I rejected her by the way

• Yes by 1
  • Yes by 2-4
  • yes by 5-8
    Vote C
  • yes by 8+
    Vote D
  • Nope never ever ever/ or I'm a girl
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes by 4 girls (6 girls if you include those who sent me signs, but never approached me), and I rejected all of them. The main reason for me rejecting them, was because I just wasn't attracted to them in a sexual/romantic. All those girls were cool friends to joke with, but I just didn't see them in that way.

After I rejected those girls, I felt like crap afterwards. There's just something about how that girls demeanor changes from having high hopes to pure disappointment that makes me feel so bad that I can't even look at them, without feeling guilty.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 12

• Mostly when I was in middle school and not really looking for a relationship. When I was 12-13, I was just like "Uh what, leave me alone."

However, both girls that asked me out after my teenage years, I've gone out with. I heart female aggression.

• Yeah I did... it also happened when I wasn't looking for relationships so I had to reject them and it felt horrible :(

• Only when I was in highschool 3 girls. :(

• Yeah I just let her down easily and I did it face to face right where my history class was I ran to her by kwinky dink and just told her nicely.

• Yes, probably 3 or 4. I turned them all down because there was either no physical attraction or their personality was very unattractive, or both. I have no regrets about any of them.

• once only too bad i was immature and naive when i was younger... she's pretty but i let her go and end up with another guy :(

• Yes, my first girlfriend asked me out. It was lovely.

• Yes. I hope I see her again. Probably won`t though.

• Negatory my good man

• "Never Should A Come Here"

BatRock hates sex/love becuz BatRock loves Bat Metal and Bat Metal loves Bat Rock lets BatMetalRock it lol

• Yes, 2 of my 4 girlfriends I've dated asked me out instead of me asking them.

• I move way too fast to allow that to happen. Not that I wouldn't like it, I just lack the patience for courtship.