Guys, have you ever been asked out by a girl?

I got asked out by a girl today. Making her the tenth girl to ask me out in my life time. Have you ever been asked out by a girl? How does it feel rejecting a girl? How do you feel when you're asked out?

I rejected her by the way

• Yes by 1
  • Yes by 2-4
  • yes by 5-8
  • yes by 8+
  • Nope never ever ever/ or I'm a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes by 4 girls (6 girls if you include those who sent me signs, but never approached me), and I rejected all of them. The main reason for me rejecting them, was because I just wasn't attracted to them in a sexual/romantic. All those girls were cool friends to joke with, but I just didn't see them in that way.

After I rejected those girls, I felt like crap afterwards. There's just something about how that girls demeanor changes from having high hopes to pure disappointment that makes me feel so bad that I can't even look at them, without feeling guilty.

What Girls Said 3

• I plan on asking a guy to hang out next week, i wonder how that'll go.

• I've asked a guy out. I wasn't rejected.

• I'm a girl and have asked out a guy, so it shall be interesting to see what they say.

• I was going to tell a guy I like him. Any advice? I'm nervous

• I agree with thewanderingme don't make it a huge deal and try to act as casual as possible when you tell him, don't go up there giggling or laughing cause he won't take you seriously. But it's ok to be nervous, I sure as hell was! Do you think he likes you back?

@e900325151

• Sometimes. I'm in denial.

What Guys Said 12

• Mostly when I was in middle school and not really looking for a relationship. When I was 12-13, I was just like "Uh what, leave me alone."

However, both girls that asked me out after my teenage years, I've gone out with. I heart female aggression.

• Yeah I did... it also happened when I wasn't looking for relationships so I had to reject them and it felt horrible :(

• Only when I was in highschool 3 girls. :(

• Yeah I just let her down easily and I did it face to face right where my history class was I ran to her by kwinky dink and just told her nicely.

• Yes, probably 3 or 4. I turned them all down because there was either no physical attraction or their personality was very unattractive, or both. I have no regrets about any of them.

• once only too bad i was immature and naive when i was younger... she's pretty but i let her go and end up with another guy :(

• Yes, my first girlfriend asked me out. It was lovely.

• Yes. I hope I see her again. Probably won`t though.

• Negatory my good man

• "Never Should A Come Here"

BatRock hates sex/love becuz BatRock loves Bat Metal and Bat Metal loves Bat Rock lets BatMetalRock it lol

• Yes, 2 of my 4 girlfriends I've dated asked me out instead of me asking them.

• I move way too fast to allow that to happen. Not that I wouldn't like it, I just lack the patience for courtship.