What's the deal with this girl?

Why would a girl after sex tell me she was really into me and trying to convince herself she wasn't then a few days later tell me there is no spark and were better as friends?

I told her I thought I liked her more then I've liked anyone before

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like fear to me. she's hella afraid to fall for you. what did you say when she said she was really into you?

• I told her I thought I liked her more then I've liked anyone before

• I have a girl who's doing that to me. She straight-up told me she was afraid to let herself fall for me and she wants to just be friends for now. :( It hurts man. It hurts.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe she didn't like the sex

• Maybe she thought you where hot and after words that's all there was. Just physical attraction

• I've known her for close to a year. She should know my personality by now right/

What Guys Said 3

• She doesn't know what she wants most likely. It's quite possible she's crazy like a lot of girls and just isn't thinking straight.

• Sounds like she couldn't make up her mind and should have just stayed quiet until she had her mind made up so as not to confuse you.

• Sounds like u already have the answer to this