Would you date a girl with a lip piercing?

Let's say she's really pretty and has a kind heart, and rocks the shit out of it. Would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah too trashy. It's like nose piercings. Girls think they are making some statement but they don't know what it is. Or they say I'm going to do what I want be my own individual. Yeah just like everyone else. I guess if you're a teenager it probably isn't looked at so bad because you're just a kid but as an adult how could you take them serious?

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I would also be curious that "If she pierced her lip, I wonder what other things she pierced? ;)"

• I totally would

• Of course! She can just never wear it again!

• Absolutely ! That is hot ! 🙌

• Yes, I don't like lip piercing but if she is the perfect girl... I wouldn't care.

• Hell yeah love that rocker style on chicks sucks rocker chicks aren't into to me T. T

• Probably not.

• why not? =) a lip piercing is cute actually..

• if it isn't so sharp it cuts my lips when i kiss her then yeah why not

• Yeah if We were into the same stuff

• i'd rather not cuz i don't want to feel metal on my dick when she's sucking it.

What Girls Said 2

• Lip piercings shouldn't stop you from dating the person. The personality is all that matters in my opinion but go for it! And good luck :)

• Yes!!! My SO has a lip piercing