What do guys really look for in a girl?

Be honest, what do guys really look for in a girl : physically, emotionally, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthy body
    Healthy lifestyle
    Open minded
    Loyal
    Trustworthy
    Patient
    Not uptight and willing to put up with my shinanegans

What Guys Said 15

• Self confidence, a good personality, keeps herself in respectable shape, is fun, has some of the same interests. Physically a nice smile goes a long way.

• Its all about how she makes us feel. Physically she doesn't have to look like a supernodel but also not fat or unhealthy, she is confident but not way too open and has tons and tons of guy friends and exes, she is mature abd doesn't only care about basic girly things and gossip ! Sharing same interests would definitely be a plus, and she just compliment the guy where he has weak points she supports him and make him feel like a king and so her makes her feel like a queen ;)

• We don't look for much emotionally, just don't be annoying and don't cheat. Most guys will be fine with just that.

• Emotionally - Just don't cheat and you're good. I don't think it's possible to be less emotional than me..
    One of the downsides of being a strong person is that nobody really ask if you're okay or how you're doing. When you ask I may brush you off with a seemly annoyed "I good..." or "Yeah, I'm cool" with a straight face and a kiss on your forehead, but deep down I the feels are gushing out of my heart.

Physically: Hygienic and not overweight and you pretty much start at a 5. An average looking girls with a cool personality becomes gorgeous so don't worry too much about your looks.

Loyalty: A ride-or-die chick. If you have my back I'll always cover yours against strangers, friends, and even family.

A girl who's classy in public but a complete FREAK in the bedroom :D I don't mean extreme, wild, hardcore p*rn like things buuuttt spitters are quitters...
    Humor is more important than ever since it seems like society is getting more sensitive and pussfied. Nobody likes a person who they have to tip-toe around when it comes to telling jokes
    Someone who tolerates my introvertness. I need more alone time than others.. even from you sometimes, no, it doesn't mean I'm mad
    A girl who embraces her individuality and isn't afraid to be herself, especially, around me. I want her to be completely comfortable around my quite weird self, it's heartwarming and it shows she trust and loves me.

• Respect, and by respect I mean not expecting me to change my ways for her. She accepts me for who I am, both good and bad. She should help me reinforce the good, and keep the bad at bay.

• Attraction, physical and mentally. Some girls just know the right strings to pull. Then personality wise; open mindedness, has a good sense of humor, caring, forgiving, trustworthy, and has a sense of who she is and what she wants. Then similarities and ambitions.

• You do not have to worry about the physical part of the question :). As for the rest just be yourself. Dot try to change to get with someone. That's a baaaaaad mistake.

• Personality
    Humor
    Just a little shorter than me
    Doesn't care about looks

• Be caring but not over baring.

• Confidence, trust, loyality, sacrifice, cute smile, gorgeous looks, taller height, longer hairs, good character, literacy... Etc.

• Smart able to relate to what I'm talking about but not annoying and skinny not hge ass or ttats and say nice and adventurous

• Physically, I know it when I see it. Emotionally, I look for sensitivity coupled with wisdom.

• Young attractive female with no kids and to be supportive and loyal to me.

• a nice ASS

• looks... definitely looks

What Girls Said 0