I really like a girl but she is always surrounded by her friends and I can never get a chance to ask her out how would I go about getting her alone?

I want to get her alone or away from her friends so I can ask her out but she is always surrounded by them is there anyway I can do this without seaming weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Observe the male and female of the species. The male, estranged by his pack until he finds a mate, must wait for the female to break away from her herd. Staring, following, and yes, even stalking, must be implemented to find the correct moment to approach.
    After several hours of waiting, the male sees his chance, the female has foolishly left behind her fellow herd members to sit by herself.
    The male pounces, propositioning the female, after the correct words are spoken, we can see that what these two student humans are attempting to do is arrange a bit of book rubbing.
    We will now go to commercial, when we come back, we shall observe an epidemic in the human population, Teen Pregnancy.
    When we return.

What Girls Said 4

• Offer a ride home/pick up... gauge the response (see if she's ok with that idea) if it is positive THEN (on the way home to keep less awkwardness) ask her out. Girls want someone who isn't scared offering her a ride to/from somewhere isn't a big deal in front of people. Or you could be the driver of all (drop/pick her up last/first)

Good luck!

• All the answers I've seen so far are good. Maybe you could also try making friends with her friends, just be friendly with all of them, but make sure none of them get confused and think that like someone over the girl you're really after. Just be friendly all around, and it should get easier to talk to any/all/and just that one that you like.

• Ask one of her friends low key that you would like to talk to her friend maybe shell give her the message on the low :)

• funny enough I'm good friends with her best friend soooo that might work actually

• Thats great then now just make sure her best friend doesn't tell the whole world tell her your being serious and that u really like her friend and to pleasr do you a favor :)

• Thats what a guy once told me. He said I always seemed to be preoccupied or with my friends. But i dont think that was the case.

He was just never ready. Maybe thats how you are feeling too?

Im sure there will be chances when she's just sitting there or waiting... just go to her and ask her if you could talk for a minute. And pop the question. It's really easy.

What Guys Said 4

• Good women will always be surrounded by people. It's rare for someone nice to be bumping into walls as a loner. The best thing to do would be to get into her circle and ask her if you can have a word in private.

• Its never going to happen bro because if you keep waiting for "a good moment" it will end with you slowly dropping the momentum of asking her out its either go big or go home plus don't ask her out right then and there just compliment her then introduce yourself get her number then ask her out

• "Hi, can I talk to you for a minute?" It's straightforward and it conveys confidence. It might be a little nerve-racking to do, but I think it would be the best way.

• You have to stalk her until she is alone then you can attack.