Tinder - Any non-white guys having luck?

Tinder and other online dating sites are killing my soul man.
It's like you're not worth getting to know if you're not white.
Taught me that girls care about appearance more than anything. All that bull about personality only applies when girls know a guy for a long time, or when they have 2 equally hot guys then personality is the next quality.

In real life, none of my good looking non-caucasian male friends have had much luck with Tinder.
We'll right swipe 1000+ and get let less than 5 matches.

As for girls, they have supreme power in choosing who they want. They can dictate what they want as well - be it a relationship (long or short), friends with benefits or one-night-stand.
It doesn't matter what ethnicity the girl is.. she'll definitely have a way higher number of matches than 90% of the guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I m not white but Pakistani, like to chat with white girls they r friendly. . !!

What Girls Said 3

• You know what? i'm white and meet my current boyfriend on tinder. It's been 2 months we are together and he is Asian. So don't worry to much okay? There is a girl for u somewhere ;)

• Race/skin color don't really effect my choice. I actually like to read what you put in your little profile thing, see what types of pictures you have (drunk? lots of frat parties? hanging all over a bunch of hot girls? then no thank you.), and if we have any interests in common... maybe I'm just weird though. I haven't been having luck with Tinder either. Lots of matches, but no one wants to actually talk :/ oh well...

• I'm not white and I'm having a blast

• you're a girl..

• Guys aren't as picky about a girl's skin color or race like girls are with a guy's skin color or race.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm on tinder just to see how many matches I'll get but I don't get any. I pretty much swipe right, whether I'm attracted to the girl or not because I know I'll get no matches if I swipe left to some girls. I've swiped right thousands of times so far but right now I only have 6 matches. Girls are very particular about race and skin color so non-white guys won't find any luck. I'm surprised that among my 6 matches, half of them were actually really attractive. I just started tinder few days ago. I had it last summer but since I was picky, I had 0 matches.

• 0|0
  • I've had a few matches on Tinder on my very first day, and I'm not white. You just have to get your pictures taken well.