How important is height for you in the dating world?

How important is height for you? I understand that most people have preferences, but where would you draw the line in terms of who you would at least try dating?

AL = at least

• Doesn't matter at all (within reason) - taller/shorter I don't care
  • As long as - he is same or taller -or- she is same or shorter
  • As long as - he is (AL a little) taller -or- she is (AL a little) shorter
  • As long as - he is AL >3" taller -or- she is AL >3" shorter
  • As long as - he is AL >6" taller -or- she is AL >6" shorter

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very. I'm 5 feet, most dudes are taller than me anyways. My last 4 crushes were like 6 feet, 5'6, 6'4, and 5'4. Maybe a little shorter than these estimations. Point is- height isn't a constant variable in terms of who i find attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 5'6 and I've liked girls that were 5'0 and girls that were 5'11.

Height along with race and the perfect body isn't on top of my agenda when it comes to women. I prefer to focus on things like her personality, her ethics and moral values, the chemistry between us (if there is any) and how compatible we are.

• I'm short and generally prefer short girls, but that's not something I care much about.

• It doesn't matter because it's genetics and can't be changed in any way. So, I find it unacceptable if people are obsessed with it.

• I dont mind dating a girl taller than me... But Id imagine not all girls feel the same way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyrG3PcgLk

• I like to date with same or shorter having difference of about 2 inches plus or minus with mine...

What Girls Said 6

• hmm, not that significant. all i ask is that he be taller than me. it's not too much to ask since I'm 5'3" .

• Very important I don't like short guys meaning short like 5'11 or less I don't like them I'm 5'3 and love tall guys

• "short like 5'11"

Not tall would be more accurate...

• I don't find short guys attractive, the ones I find attractive are usually at least 8 inches taller than me or more, but I mean I'm really short so we're not talking about giants here we are talking about guys around 6 foot mark give or take 4 inches.

• Pretty important but Im not insane with it. There a few but I mean few exceptions. 5'10 or taller to join the team, thank you sir. Lol

• I'm 5'6", my son to be x is 6'6" and its a problem for me. I prefer men 6'-6'2"

• I'm 5'2" so I wouldn't want to date a shorter guy