Do you girls look for a man with money?

K so you girls should stop pretending cause I know what u truly want and this is the prince on a white horse. Yea, prince with money this is what all girls want me too. I am on the look out right now and Im dating even tho for now with no rrsult but I believe in myself that I will find my prince. Money nowadays are important and america is being bad right now with money so there is no choice. Do you girls think its important?

Only broke people say money aren't important lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Women care about a man who can provide for a family, it's not solely about money. It's about what you bring to the relationship.

• So money r important thats what i am trying to say and they r being rude calling me a cunt

• Where did I directly call you the C word?

What Guys Said 8

• Not only are you a gold digger, but you've also made yourself out to be a dumb cunt.

Here something you didn't think of, a lot of rich people are smart. I started my own company and am on my way to being "rich". Since I'm smart I know there's a lot of dumb gold digging whores like you out there, I'm making my wife sign a prenup.

See there's idiots like you, then there's smart woman who try to make something of themselves and create their own wealth. I want the latter, a housewife with nothing to offer usually turns out to be a cheating whore.

• u look ugly ur money aren't helping hun

• Nice, I could care less about what you think. I don't care about that shit, I'm not going to waste money to help me with my looks. I'm going to use my money to buy a nice house and. make sure. my children have the best upbringing possible.

At this point I think you're just a troll and not a utterly retarded cunt.

• omg butthurt pappa gtfo

• Money is an important thing. But it's not THE most important thing. If you go to a man for his money, you will be tempted to leave when he loses it. Men who flaunt their money do not want to live with you forever, they just want to get in your pants and dump you in the roadside. If a man loves his money, you will be seen just as a material. He would sacrifice you to safeguard his money. Go for a man who can keep you happy. Dream to be one of those women BEHIND all those men's success. Not the ones who come clinging when he is at the top.

• girls want handsome and cool kids who is popular around when they are young.. (mostly)
    girls want handsome and polite boys when they are 22-28 (mostly)
    girls just want a good man after that who is not bad looking and give her respect and who can take responsiblity.. (mostly)

but some girls always want money no matter how old they are.. because it is about character.. they never love anybody.. they just respect to materials.. but you have to know that you can't fill your any place with money..

• Based on your profile and your ability to form proper sentences, I think you'll be looking a loooooooong time.

• Know how I know you're not American, and likely not a woman?

• This is why it's important that a man hides his money, never reveals how much earns and avoids Marriage at all costs.

• Yes they do.. and it's their basic right i guess.

• Girl asks how much I make on a first date, red flag

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, I want a guy who has money considering that I wouldn't want to date a completely broke person. As long as he makes enough to somewhat comfortably get by, I don't really give a shit.

• Obviously this is a bitter guy posting. Not every woman is like that. I earn my own money and I personally feel uncomfortable when someone pays for me. I don't care how much a guy makes, I don't want his money. I probably make more than most guys I know.

• I look for one with good heart <3♡♡♡♡♡

• no, no way! my neighbour is wealthy he wanted to date me i refused, a rich handsome guy in my neighbour class wanted to date me and i refused too, i was never attracted to the wealth of any guy you're a gold digger i'm not like you at all, you don't deserve anyone if you keep your morals that low

• Why are you on a girls' account?

• Of corse money and looks are on my priority list
    mostly bcz of society
    but nature personality fitness intellect etc. Are way more important

• Money helps but no I don't choose because of money I choose because he's one I love I want to be with him and yeah he still gets me gifts once in a while to show he loves me

• I'm gonna start looking at 18

• No I most certainly don't agree... The word GOLD DIGGER comes to mind.