Should I give him a second chance? I really need some advice?

so I've been dating this guy for 7 months. i love him and he claims to love me back. we have a good time together. at one point in our relationship i found out he was talking t his ex of 3 years behind my back. he claims the talking was not romantic. then fast forward a few months and he's flirting with another girl behind my back through text and driving her places and such. i know the girl and i thought they were friends which he claims was all they were. but when i saw the flirty texts (there were 3) he said he was sorry and wrong for doing it but i dumped him. he's been texting me all night (from 9pm to 7 am) apologizing and saying he loves and needs me and to give him one last chance. apart of me wants to because i love how our relationship was and i want to forgive him and get back to that but the other part of me thinks that he'll still cheat and to just move on and cut him off completely. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should forgive him. Boys are boys. And everybody deserves a second chance.

• but how do i forgive him if all i can think about is how he cheated on me? like how can i get that thought out of my head?

• Give him a chance to change that too. just try it out!

Your heart is yearning for him. Dont torture it.

It will pain you more having what-ifs.

• Thanks for mh x

What Guys Said 2

• No way! Just go to his place and leave him an upper Decker and never talk to him again.

• I think u should u give him 1 more chance&talk to him about it be helpful ask him what he wants&try to do it for him&if he continus then STOP&dump him, thoughur Gona be heartbroken if u just let him out of ur life bec u love him so much&its very very hard to get over some1 that u love, belive me!! Ther are millions of questions on the break up topic, check it out, so it's basicly ur choice!! All the best

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I know you probably want him back dint take him then he will realize what he's actually lost find a nice boy be happy with him ❤