Age difference between me & my boyfriend?

Okay,
So I was wondering.
I'm 14, and my boyfriend is 17, is that bad?
And will it be illegal when I turn 15 & he's 18 or do the Romeo and juliet acts protect against it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it, I was 17 whilst my girlfriend was 14, but that was only for 3 months. I'm now 18 and she's 16 and no one looks at us weird anymore. In 10 years no one will care. Just make sure he's a good guy before looking that far ahead

What Guys Said 5

• you're both still in high school. and I think Texas is does that act. depends where you are coming from.

• Law doesn't matter, plenty of people do it. Just don't get caught.
    It's only 3 years. I'm pretty sure the average married couple is like 5 years apart...
    And you're both high schoolers.

• It won't be legal until you both turn 18 years of age. Yes, it is bad at the moment. Don't date until you both are at least 18 years of age.

• That is a bad idea.

• It's wrong today because you're so young but good girls don't get caught... in ten years time though nobody will care at all

What Girls Said 1

• Wrong, wrong wrong. You're too young for him.