Is it creepy for a guy to find me on Facebook claiming we were a match on a dating app?

It was one of those sites that works like tinder. I had it a few months ago and clicked yes on almost everyone who was decent looking. I never met any and I deleted the app. I don't take them seriously.

This guy I was apparently a match with (could be as I said yes to almost everyone, it's like a game) saw me on an invite list for a big party and messaged me claiming we were a match on the app. He kept messaging me and he seemed overly aggressive and creepy. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• The warning bells were ringing for me when you said 'overly aggressive and creepy' . That says to me run away. When someone is giving that impression on first meeting it is time to run. He will most probably be controlling and narcissistic. It's not normal.
    There are plenty of nice people in the world. Give this guy a miss.

What Guys Said 7

• yeah it's pretty creepy. if he wasn't going to connect on the dating app, or you didn't respond to him (if he reached out to you), it does show a level of creepiness to seek you out on social media and contact you.

• a little bit. lol. wait if its on Tinder then not so much because Tinder is linked with your FB.

• That is creepy.

• if you signed up for the dating site, then it doesn't make sense for you to call it creepy and you shouldn't be complaining

• He must like you then if he remembered you and also a bit desperate like me :)

• It may be creepy. No, it's not normal.

• Yeah its creepy!!! Ignore or block him... Immediately..

What Girls Said 3

• Hell yes its creepy! I remember on my old account one guy messaged me saying we're going to get married and he wants me to have his kids wtf

• I think it is not normal and extremely creepy.

• creeeeeeepy