I'm hurting pretty bad? Where did I go wrong?

I met this girl through my part time job at college and just thought she was absolutely beautiful. I didn't ask her out until one of my coworkers ( that is very honest/honorable) said that she told him shed totally go out with me. So I ended up asking her and she said yes. She even admitted to separating from her group so we could talk. The first time I asked she was working that weekend and suggested the next but would have to see if she was working and get back with me. She never did and so I texted her with no response. Then about 2 days ago she deleted me on snap chat. Now I wasn't bombarding her with texts or anything. I'm really hurt because this took a lot of courage for me to do and then I got excited just to be thrown aside.

Did I do something wrong? Did she find another guy? I'm hurting right now so any advice would be helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe she was just dating. give it some time. I swear I never deleted my friend off snapchat but somehow he wasn't even on my friend list anymore lol. snapchat has been glitchy as fuck lately. it may have been a technical error.

• Ya it's just weird that that happens, no answers to messages and then never get back to me.

What Girls Said 1

• Give her some time. Maybe she's thinking about how things are going too fast.

• But why delete me off snapchat and couldn't she have least text me back so I wasn't left wondering what I did?

• You're totally right. Try to talk to her when you see her. If she doesn't answer or something, forget it. Maybe she changed her mind about going out with you or she's thinking about her love memories that brought up to her mind again. I mean you know nothing about what may could have happened with her in her past life. Don't Worry!

• Could she have had like an ex come back? I know she just ended something like two weeks before I asked her but I don't know how serious it was.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. No.
    2. I do not know.

• She prob feels since she doesn't have time for you, she doesn't wanna date anymore and there is a possibility that there's another guy she's seeing.

• i feel for you mate:/ i really do! who understands most of the girls anyway?