She lives with this guy?

I liked this girl from work and we went out a couple of times. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship so we stopped talking for a while then she started texting and calling me a lot basically daily after work. Thing is she got a male "roommate" but she kept wanting to come over to my house hold my hand etc, I kept asking her if she was with this roommate and she said no. Today she tells me she's getting a new dog and its basically with the roommate. They are together right? Also, if so, why is she still calling, texting etc with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Red flags. Leave her and ignore her. Move on and save your time, energy, money, and emotions. Girls typically say one thing and when it's something they make it like it's not a big deal. If this is were me and it was this bothering, I would find a better girl. There are better ones out there. When they say they aren't ready for a relationship, typically it's either her "emotions" or it's another guy aka the roommate. Find another girl and watch this girl become jealous and try to break your relationship apart. Then she will say I want to be with you. Sounds a little like an attention whore. I have experience and guy friends have experienced this too.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't mean that they are together.

What Guys Said 1

• Opposite sex roommates isn't a problem, except that you're making it one.