What do you think when you see a 'beautiful' girl with a guy who scores less on the looks department?

I'm dating this really interesting guy he might not look like a model but is really nice :) But the problem is a lot of people will stare if I'm hanging around with him and ask me why I would date him :(

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it just renews hope that there are girls out there that value what is important, not something decided on a fucking dice roll. That's why I personally hate shallow people, they base their decision on dating whether the guy/girl got lucky with genes and is good looking.

So anyone giving you shit about you dating the guy is pathetic and not worth you time. Who fucking cares if he doesn't look like a "model", as long as he takes care of you and loves you that's all you need in life. If he makes you happy then who cares, enjoy the moments you have with him! :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'd think..."But, but, but, but, but... It's not fair. Where do I find one of those. Awww fuck my life. I'm gonna go back to my basement and cry."

• They must've known each other for a long time, he's rich or he has a magical penis.

• Quite the ego huh.

I don't think anything of it.

• So u n he r like. ---- beauty and the beast?

• I think most guys think they're better looking than the guys they see with hot girls. Lots of guys are very jealous, especially the ones who perpetually fail with women. Don't worry about what people say because they're just haters and gossips who aren't interested in seeing you happy. If they were, they'd only care if he makes you happy, not how he looks. If he gets you wet between the legs, that's all that matters.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know honestly. I don't worry too much about other people like that. I'd imagine they're with them for their personality though?

• that she must like hus personality better than his looks

• Either rich, or good in bed

• I always think he must be an amazing guy😊

• Tell them to mind their own business. Never judge a book by its cover.