Why are celebs childlike?

like katy Perry, nicki minaj, Beyonce etc act like teens like they never grew up, Mariah carey for example, or lady gaga, or what about marina and the diamonds? they act like teenagers, its like they are stuck... at being a teen... why is that? im 22 and im like that too

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, define childlike.
    Think about this, childlike refers to a normal human being. By the very nature of them being celebrities, they are not normal (i. e they will not act similar to most people their age).
    Micheal Jackson was famous for having massive shopping sprees, for toys. It's thought that this is because they lost their childhood/upbringing one way or another and have never had to mature, like most other people (e. g, they don't 'have to get a job' they're already incredibly rich, and don't value money the same way we do)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Most of them probably never had a proper childhood because they were too busy working on their 'careers'. Others may just be trying to connect with their audience, and act 'childlike'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alan Watts once defined entertainers as "professionals at playing," which means that they had to master the art of being silly on command in order to be successful, like court jesters.

That is how I think of celebrities. They live in the real world, but not really. Their commodity is fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because being young/youthful is desired the most
    across all age-groups.. I'd think. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "childlike".

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no, your asking the wrong question. The question should be why are girls childlike. These celebs and yourself as you said act like this. Girls act like this all the time. When they 'mature' in age, they still act this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Power corrupts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I think girls mature sooner, but... Not as much. Doesn't apply to all. Maybe not even that many. But a lot of girls by 15 or 16 are fairly mature but won't be much more mature 20 years later.

Most 15 year old boys are pretty much like 10 year old boys who happened to have noticed girls are hot. At 20 still maturing. By 30 hopefully they are grown men. Cept they often aren't... Potential is there though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because that is what appeals to their extremely large fan base.
    Being young and youthful.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does Beyonce act childlike? I think you mean make music meant for people in their 20's. And what's wrong with that? First of all, she's married with a child. She isn't acting childlike at all. But she just so happens to be a smart business woman and knows how to market her music and make money. Even if she did act like she was still in her 20's, so what? Is she suppose to be knitting? She's still young and looks young.

0|0
    0|0