20 years old with 17 years old? too big or not?

So, I met this girl at my school, she's 17, and im 20. Just want to know in your honest opinion is she too young? I feel it would be a bit weird if I flirt with her, and I dont know how she can take it?

• too young :/
    15% (3)25% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • no problem :)
    75% (15)75% (3)75% (18)Vote
  • age is just a number yolo420 see results
    10% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Age is just a number. It's totally fine. Don't worry.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend is 23 and I am 18, that's 5 years difference and he's amazing and we're great!!! If you like her go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • The age difference isn't too bad. I think its more the maturity level. If you feel like she is mature enough go for it. I don't know where you live but in the US it's legal so go ahead :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait until she was of legal age just to be safe. :) 3 years ain't much but you never know how the parents will feel. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 30. .-.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its ok she is almost 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a 3 year difference. Like if your 33 and she's 30 its only a 3 year difference. People probably think its weird because she's in high school. Don't let people judge you about it tho. It's like a freshmen dating a senior its only a 3 year difference but yet people will think its strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and my fuckbuddy is 22, a 4 year age gap, your 3 year age gap is fine and normal and reasonable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I know you might be worried about losing a chance with her, but just for your own well being, I'd wait till she's 18.
    Unless of course, the age is different where you live, then it's pushing it a little bit but I think you're in the clear.

2|1
    0|0