Can two people feel differently while kissing?

Is it possible when two people kiss, one feels nothing and doesn't enjoy it at all but the other person does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes Im pretty sure it can happen. Some people feel differently about the other they kiss. Some may not feel anything like the "spark" when they kiss. And the other can. It depends how you feel about the other. I think. But thats just my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it can be that way. Why do you ask?

• I kissed a guy for first time and although i was attracted to him I felt nothing when we kissed. But he seemed to really enjoy it and wanted to kiss for longer but i pulled away.

• My be he wasn't good at it didn't really know what to do. Maybe you were his first ever kiss or his not had the practices.

• Of course possible

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't be the kiss, it would be how each person truly feels about the other. After a length of time together some of the 'spark' can fade but you would still enjoy the kiss if you love them or have strong feeling for them :)