What is the worst first date you ever went on?

The question is pretty self explanatory. Tell me about your worst or most awkward first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• My junior year homecoming, wasn't really my first date but it was def. the most awkward. I had met her online (I don't recommend doing it). She said she was this gorgeous girl who was 17. I was 17 myself, I'm not the best looking dude butttt I mean, I like to think I'm somewhat cute. Anyway, she winds up to be totally diff. and what happened was I thought she was going to be just coming alone, figuring she could drive since she said she was 17. She not only brought her parents (which I guess could be expected) but she brought her entire family AND her friend. I was mortified. I went through with homecoming as I had promised but, after that, I was done with her, not because she wasn't what I was expecting but because she lied about what she did look like and her age etc...

What Guys Said 4

• I have never been on a date ever. I am not liked in that way generally by girls. So I have pretty much given up.

• The worst was when I was having dinner with my date and took our her phone and kept using it, I wasn't sure if she was texting, using social media, or playing games... I just wanted to get my food eat and leave. I'm glad she drove so I didn't have to driver her ass home...

• Me and a girl went to a bar for a first date. I got there first and got a drink to settle myself and whatnot. She stumbles in five minutes later already slurring. A half hour later she boots all over the bar maid and i have to get her back to her place with no fucking idea where she lives. I had to go through her purse to find her drivers licence to get her address. She accused me of trying to rob her, outside her front door and tried to kick me in the balls.
    Needless to say she got dropped from the potential second date.

• We drove to see some Shakespeare play in town and I crashed in the middle of nowhere on the way back. It was freezing cold fog so there was no visibility and I crashed into a mud bank. She was really pissed about it and we just had to sit in the car with the awkward silence. Eventually I decided if she was gonna be a bitch about it I was just gonna please myself so I got my laptop out and played games and shit while we waited for the rwpair truck!

What Girls Said 3

• My worst first date was with a guy I really liked because he was hot af, so when he asked me out, I got excited, bought new clothes, did the best I could with my hair, etc. I got to the place we were gonna meet at, stayed for 30 minutes and he never showed up so I went home and when I asked what had happened, he said he didn't show up because he regretted asking me out and wasn't really into me. THANKS ASSHOLE, YOU COULD'VE CALLED. Out first and obviously last date. Can't get worse than this.

• Middle school, went to go see one of the Saw movies. He brought his dad and little brother, I brought my best friend. It was awkward. It never happened again.

• Haha well it involved the guy being late, taking me to McDonald's and then being all 'don't think I'm paying for yours though' . I'm all for equality but geez, I hadn't even said anything and would of gladly paid to finally be able to eat, even if it was macdonalds :D

• How did I know you were from the UK without reading your profile! Lol

• Not a clue! :) could you read my brummy accent? Lol