Why can't an attractive girl get a boyfriend?

Not being cocky at all, just being real here... I know im attractive. Guys compliment me at school all the time and when I walk through the hallways guys do tend to stare. Again, not being cocky AT ALL, just trying to get my point across!!! Guys tell me they are attracted to me and they think im "hot", and I've had many guys like me in the past. I honestly wish it wasn't like that though. I feel like guys just come up to me for my face and never for my personality.. why do none of them never bother to get to know me and maybe look into a relationship? Give me your thoughts pleease! And again i am not trying to be cocky at all im just trying to get my point across

Most Helpful Guy

• My question to you would be what qualities, besides you looks do you have? Can you hold your own in a conversation? Have you done or plan to do anything interesting with your life? Are you dependable? Friendly? Do you let the guys who you like know you are interest?

Based on the wording of your question you seem to be overly fixated on your looks. If a pretty face and hot body are all you have to offer then sex is the only thing guys are going to want from you.

If you want people to be interesting in you as a person, then you need to invest in yourself to become someone who is worth getting to know and learn to convey those qualities

What Guys Said 5

• Because if you're hot or attractive like you say you are, most men don't really hit on attractive girls/women because they're afraid of being rejected. Since a lot of at trailer girls tend to date attractive guys too. I guess it has something to do with confidence I don't know

• This was really helpful! Thank you

• Sooooooo... If I don't get stares, don't get complimented on my looks, don't get told I'm 'hot', does that mean I am not attractive?

• Cause you're cocky. Thats a guy thing.

• Because it's not everything about the looks...

• Probably because she doesn't ask out guys

What Girls Said 1

• That's very odd attractive girls get asked out all the time especially in high school. You must come off as standoffish, they may not be asking you out because they would rather just have sex, and also for you to have to say that you are not being cocky , that means you are cocky or would not have to say it. You have even stated that guys come up to you for your face and not your personality considering that you are under 18, most guys in your age group are not looking for a girlfriend, some of them are also insecure especially around pretty girls and its easier for them to compliment you then try to get to know you. If its that frustrating try initiating conversations with guys. Don't wait on them or compliments are all you are going to get waiting around.