Okay I'm done! I want to see other people! What age is ok to go on dating web sites?

I'm done. I'm getting confused I don't know what's going on between us anymore... we just had our first intimate encounter with each other last week and now he's acting like a different person. He never talks to me anymore and when I try to talk to him and give me an attitude saying he doesn't care if I talk to him. I thought something was wrong, I mean wouldn't u if u knew someone how was acting like that for no reason? Anyway he said he was just not feeling good, so nothing I can do there so I don't know what to do. wish him a happy Friday today and all I got was ok. ask him if he was feeling better tonight and he hung up on me, so I don't know what's going on. is he done with me, did he just find someone else, did he just use me (the thought of that just scared me) ? I'm confused and I'm frustrated I think it's time to call it quits, though I'm not sure if I'm ready to only cuz I've had a very strong feelings for him for a long time but I don't know how much more of this I can take... especially not knowing what the hell is going on what's happening.

but if it is time to call it quits I would like to start looking into dating website; sure I'm going to wait and make sure I have no more feelings for him before i go on but it is something I'm interested in looking into. I'll be 18 this June (then I know some of you might think thats a little young for dating website but I have trouble meeting guys and getting a date) I prefer my guys older 2 or 3 maybe 4. what are your thoughts? Am I being realistic? Are there even guys that age on those website?

Most Helpful Guy

• what are your thoughts? : You're silly.

Am I being realistic? : Of course not.

Are there even guys that age on those website? : This is why you're silly. Of course.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't stress bout that. I think he jus used you at get laid. Online dating is tricking. Most people on there lie bout their age, so seeing them in person or getting a real pic from them is only way of telling who is real or not. Either way, only you can decide

• You're too young to go on a dating site in my opinion. You have much better access to meet and get to know people at school or college.

• Ya I know but it's hard cuz I been held back a couple of times so I'm not really with me on the age group.

• Yes of course dating sites have lots of people who are in their early 20s. It might be hard for you to find someone who wants a serious relationship though.

What Girls Said 0