Guys, if you are dating a lady you really like and she gives good head, is she a keeper?

Every relationship has its problems. .. If you are dating someone you really like and she gives good head would you do everything in your power to keep her even if there are other fish in the sea? Would you avoid seeing other women before it's official? What if another women is interested, would you give her a try, or is sex all men need besides affection for a woman to be on the top of their list and keep you happy in the dating world? Name the things that would keep you happy in a relationship? What would make you think of her and only her? Side note: I'm just curious. I believe I'm doing a good job of just being myself but sometimes guys think differently

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like her, then the only things I would need to consider dating her would be whether she likes me, too, and if we connect emotionally.

I wouldn't care how good she was at giving head. That is not a requirement in a relationship. It's more of a bonus. I would rather be with a woman that gives terrible head, but provides me with a long, fulfilling relationship over a girl who can suck a basketball through a garden hose if we end up breaking up in a year.

My penis does not dictate who I will fall in love with, nor does it have the power to make me leave a wonderful, loving girl at the prospect of getting my knob shined elsewhere.

What Guys Said 5

• Things that would make me happy in a relationship...

Sex
    Good cooking
    Laundry service
    No complaining

If she can at least hit those four regularly, I'll never look at another woman again... as long as she doesn't get fat on me and still looks hot for me.

• she's gotta have more values than that lol. giving head is.. a perishable skill..

• Well it's definitely a plus, but she better be loyal

• I prefer confident gf plus loyal ones,, who makes eye contact during bjs,,, I love it...

• we still have to be compatible but it's a major plus

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need a bit more than that. really, that's just a bonus.