Best movie for first date now playing?

I am going to a movie with a close friend this week. I have feelings for him and he might have feeling for me too. He is very hard to read so I don't know if this is supposed to be a date or not. Just in case I was wondering which movie that is currently playing would be best for a date? Specifically a first date?
Current movie include:
Annie
Foxcatcher
Gambler
The Hobbit
Hunger Games 3
Imitation Game
Into the Woods
Night at the Museum 3
Selma
Taken 3
Unbroken
Woman in Black 2

Most Helpful Guy

• The Hobbit! everyone loves a good action movie, especially when its LORD OF THE RINGS!

What Guys Said 2

• None of those unless she's a geek in which case The Hobbit. HOWEVER, lots of girls have daddy/older man turn-ons. If you think she is into that, Taken 3.

• This is being asked by a woman you know?

• Sorry, having a bad day. Here's my new response:

None of those unless he's a geek in which case The Hobbit. HOWEVER, lots of girls have daddy/older man turn-ons. If you are into that and think he is willing to tole play that, then Taken 3.

• Thank you ahah! I wasn't trying to be sassy by the way

• I heard Imitation Game got great reviews if you were actually going to watch the movie ;)

What Girls Said 1

• If you want Comedy, go for Night at the museum 3