How does an old fashion guy sound to you?

The well rounded bard-like person I mean. He is of average intelligence but he knows enough about a lot of things so he has a lot to talk about. He can play an instrument. He treats you like a lady. He uses reasoning and logic to solve arguments and is not above admitting when he has lost a debate. He knows how to defend himself but will never strike the first blow. Does this guy sound really boring to you or can a guy like this still function in today's dating world? Please be honest with this don't say that he can function just because people expect you to.

I really hate to disappoint but I don't really have all these. The only things I actually have off of this list is that I know some things about some things and I use the logic and reasoning. I don't know how to fight nor can I play an instrument.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol your description sounds like myself, with a few exceptions, old fashioned guys are a rarity now a days though. I am happy to have been raised with old fashioned values it turned me into a good, respectable person.

What Girls Said 7

• he sounds awesome, but i dont think there are many of those left in this world. I'm not interested in like 90% of the guys of this generation and id rather have an old fashioned guy, with a hint of contemporary to make things exciting =]

• Sounds absolutely fabtastoc. Besides that the only thing I could imagine looking for would be compatability. Sharing similar interests, can we keep a conversation together... that sort of thing! :)

• Sounds great to me. Obviously who you are as a person involves more than that brief overview but overall sounds good to me. The thing about being a teenager though is that if you're a mature one you may not be able to find many people of the opposite sex compatible with you right now at this point in life. You may not truly find girls who are into you until college-age or so.

• Are you saying it's rare for a girl in high school to be mature?

• Not rare per se. Plus there's different types of maturity. It may be more difficult to find a teen with their head truly on straight in an old-fashioned way that really only develops in most people once they've grown up a bit.

• Some of these traits, yes, I would gladly accept them in a guy. But add in a little zest and sense of adventure to really hook me.

• you won't be the same in ten years

• You sound like a good guy and can function in the dating world. It's scary and full of rejection but it can be worth it in the end. It's hard to find a guy that actually understands respect these days so you sound refreshing.

• Awesome. Superb. Fantastic. Really makes you love and care for them... Well for me that is...

What Guys Said 4

• I've been raised to be old fashioned, but with an open mind to modern times.
    You're a good man.

• Lol you give me more credit than I deserve. I wish I was like that but I simply can't find the time.

• I'd call yourself "classic" instead of "old fashioned."

One if more refined and adaptable to a timeless sense, the other sounds antiquated in a negative way.

You describe some of my traits. No worries.

• Sounds like a good person to me.

• Old fashioned is a terrible term. Sounds boring as hell and close minded.