What does he mean when said he wants me?

My boyfriend said he wanted me while holding me in his arms in the middle of the hall, then he whispered in my ear saying that he wants me and kept repeating how much he loves me. What does it mean when my boyfriend said he wants me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he wants to start having sex. When "want" and "love" come out of a boy's mouth simultaneously, I think it means he wants to express his feelings for you in a more intimate level. That sums it up, but you can always ask him.

What Guys Said 4

• He wants to insert his little stump into your woman cave.

• SEX
    that is all

• He just want a collision action of a one eyed guy after vomiting this one eyed guy will leave u... And hunt a fresh hole...

• My first thought was that he meant he wants to have sex with you, I've certainly heard people express wanting sex in that way. I guess he could just mean that he wants you as his, to be his girlfriend and so on but I think he wants sex...

What Girls Said 0