He's shocked that I didn't cry when we broke up?

Apparently he downed a whole grey goose and cried himself to sleep. Where as I felt pain but didn't cry at all. He broke up with me twice and he expects me to take him back the third time, I'm done. I'm tired of the bullshit and manipulation, no more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a good attitude! He honestly sounds like a fuckboy that can't control his own emotions so he preys on other people (like yourself). You will find the right guy eventually. But someone that downs an entire grey goose is insane and unstable. Even communicating with him will make matters worse!

• He's like, I will be by your side no matter what! I can't handle not being with you. I love you.
      Yet he's trying to make me lie and go against my mom, which I will not do. He has issues and I can't tolerate them, such as prescription drug abuse. The main reason I stopped talking to him. But he called back and explained the same thing except in different wording. I feel like he says he downed an entire vodka, it's a lie. I've watched him drink vodka, he can barely do a shot. As for the crying, I don't know. I feel like he's trying to make me feel bad for him so I can take him back. I don't know how to fully tell him to F off.

• he's just in denial now! Stop talking to him. No matter what he does or says, it is important to ignore him.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know why he would break up with you and HE be the one to cry, and this is the second time he did it? He has some sort of emotional issues, move on and find someone who knows what they want.

• He broke up with me first because I didn't let him drive when he was on his insomnia medicine, he later contacted me saying he understands why I did that and he forgave me. The second time, I said my mom is never going to let me see you again and he wanted me to fight with her to do so. I refused and he said goodbye. So today he's like, I can't live without you! I can't stand not to have you by my side then he's asking to go behind my moms back, lie where I am to go see him and I said no.

• Yeah this guy needs to get his shit together and stop be melodramatic. I don't know what you are doing with your life but I'm assuming you have more important things to worry about than dealing with this drama.

• Cool story, sis.

• Apparently he hasn't been in many relationships before. On to the next one.

• Apparently I'm the only one that he's been in that's felt real, total bull.

• He just wants your attention but doesn't want to further the relationship.

• What a waste of good alcohol.

• As with most, if not all, girls, there's more to this story. Do you like to stroke your ego and validate yourself by posting this question?

• There is more to the story, read the other comments. I'm trying to find a way to tell him off a third time, once and for all.

• Then if you're ready to move on for real, block him. It's the only way

• Good for you !, i think you should feel relieved by now , but please dont give up looking for another men, hahah..

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not shocked and he shouldn't be either. It just means you were the one putting more effort into the relationship than him and he wants to keep you as a stability source. Hell the fuck no. Don't take him back. I know how this is from experience.

• I know and he's trying to make it my fault. Saying how I don't make enough effort to see him, etc. Like challenge and stress out my mom. But his stupidity and actions screwed it up and he's trying to blame me. He's trying to make me feel bad because he cried and I didn't. He broke up the first time because I wouldn't allow him to drive while he was abusing his insomnia medicine and I had to go get his mom to pick him up. The second time because my mom won't allow me to see him ever again and he's trying to get me to go behind her back and lie to see him and I said no, he said goodbye. Then later today he's like, I can't live without you, I need you I love you. And he's still trying to make me sneak away to see him. I don't know how to cut him off for good.

• The only way to get rid of him is to ignore his pleas and block his a**. If he can't get the hint then he is stupid.

• So what's your question? You dated a diva and your moving on lol Kudos... enjoy life.