Is this girl playing me?

A friend told me she liked me so we started dating. A little while into it she told me she really liked me and was trying to convince herself she wasn't then 3 days later she said there was no sparks. How can someone change so quick. Is she just playing me? what should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• She's indecisive and you should talk face to face with her and ask her honestly. If she says there are no sparks then she means it. If she says I don't know then she does like you. Girls are complicated so just ask in person.

• Personaly your not the only one that happens too. I did that like twice in a month. It was just the heat of the moment and maby if you had a good friendship she looked back and wanted that again instead of a relationship. She could be a girl that dosnt have everything organized and is confused. It really deppenda on the girl.

What Guys Said 0