i havr boring conversions with my crush what to do?

Soo I have a crush we text most of the times and I'm not sure if she likes me too. So when we text we normally run out of things to say and end up leaving each other hanging what should I do
She is 16 and I'm 17

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Avoid texting everyday. You'll run out of things easier if you do that.

2. Go out with your friends more. The more new things you experience outside, the more new things you can chat with her about.

3. Check what tv shows she watches, and watch it with her too. Then you'll have some conversation ammo to get by.

What Girls Said 2

• Try to talk about more meaningful things about the future and plans and goals y'all have. Talk about family. Post funny memes to one another. Be creative. Write her a love message. There are many things to do.

• The best way to keep a conversation going is to ask questions. Questions always warrant an answer, so if the conversation starts to slow down, just think of a random question to ask that pertains to her. It can be as random as saying "Hey, have you seen that new movie that just came out?" Basically just try to keep the conversation going through questions.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow that's literally my same exact situation. You could either try talking on the phone or just accept the fact that some people just aren't good at texting, and have to rely on face to face.

• you don't click so find someone else. it wasn't meant to be.